Skip Bin Council Permits Sydney

As a general rule, skip bins in Sydney need to be placed on private property. If you need us to place the bin off your property, such as on a nature strip, you will need to check with your local council as you may require a permit.

We are a registered preferred bin supplier in the following councils, so you do not need a permit to place the bin off your property in these councils:

1. Inner West
2. Woollahra
3. Waverley

If the skip bin needs to be placed on public property in the following council areas, please click on the council below to download the relevant application form:

Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly staff about your organisation’s requirements.